“Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other. In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well. So if God has given you the ability…” Romans 12:4-6
We pray that Christians from all parts of the world would pitch in alongside their brothers and sisters in Angola, using their gifts to strengthen the Angolan church.
If you have an idea, a resource, time, money, or a skills that you would like to use to bless the work in Angola, send us a note.
Here are some of our ideas:
1. Help raise awareness of what God is doing in Angola. Spread the word. Share this website with your friends, organize a missions gathering at your church, or attend a conference like the Global Missions Conference.
2. Share your knowledge or expertise with us. Send us ideas for ministry from your own experience. Share resources you have found.
3. Come work alongside us in Angola. Join us for a few weeks, a few months, or a few years to share your gifts or skills; experience mission work through an internship; or come encourage the Angolan church.
4. Set aside time to pray every day for the Angolan church. See our Pray page for more ideas.
6. Buy Bibles for Angolan believers. See our Bibles for Angolans project page.